Online Borrower Registration
SB Corporation CARES Program 2
(COVID-19 Assistance to Restart Enterprises)
COVID-19 Enterprise Rehabilitation Financing Program for MSEs affected by the imposition of ECQ throughout Luzon, including similar community quarantine declarations in Visayas and Mindanao.
How to Apply
- Input your profile (basic information) online thru in this link
- Click Create Account when done.
- Once you have created your online account you will be redirected to the Application Process page. Simply follow the process by providing your personal and business profile.
- Attach the required documents on the same page. (List of required documents are also provided on the page).
- Click Finish when done.
- An SB Corp Account Officer will get in touch with you to discuss your application, and request for additional information or documents if necessary.
- All applications shall be subject to the loan credit criteria and policies of the CARES Program.
Mandatory Requirements for All Borrowers
- Fully-accomplished Loan Application (thru our Online Loan Application)
- One (1) Government-issued ID with picture
- Proof of permanent business address
- Photos of (1) Business Signage (2) Inventories (3) Fixed Assets
- 1 to 3-minute video explaining the business operations prior to the pandemic (1) products and services (2) buyers and suppliers (3) monthly or annual sales (4) number and work assignment of employees
- Barangay Business Permit dated within CY 2019; plus
- Barangay Business Permit dated within CY 2020
- Mayor’s Business Permit dated within CY 2019; plus
- Mayor’s Business Permit dated within CY 2020
Bank Account or Electronic Money Account
- Bank account with Land Bank of the Philippines; or
- Bank account with a bank accredited with PESONet or with InstaPay
- Fully Verified Account with GCash; or
- Upgraded Account with PayMaya
Fast Track Window for Fully Registered Enterprise
- SSS registration of employees in 2019, to serve as basis for number of employees prior to the pandemic (for this purpose, the proof of payment to SSS of employee benefits in December 2019 is required); and
- BIR-filed financial statements (FS) for CY 2019 business operations, to serve as basis for level of annual sales prior to the pandemic. Net income should be positive.
|Type of Enterprise||No. of SSS- Registered Employees in 2019||BIR-filed Annual Sales for CY 2019||CARES 2 Loan Amount|
|Micro or small enterprises||1||P750.0 thousand||P100.0 thousand|
|2||P1.50 million||P200.0 thousand|
|Small Enterprises only, with asset size of more than P3.0 million||3||P2.25 million||P300.0 thousand|
|4||P3.00 million||P400.0 thousand|
|At least 5||P3.75 million||P500.0 thousand|